Monday, September 7, 2009

Progress....

Some progress has been made in getting this little computer up and running. Obviously we're able to get online, but the virus is still there, buried in the innards of the machine, and my little IT guy is trying everything he can think of to get this thing going.

So...

There is so much to report, and so little time to do it in.  My battery on this computer is finally working again, and I'm doing this from battery.  So that's to the good.

I am disappointed with my posts of late.  I'm not saying whatI think I need to be saying and I need to get with the program and speak it and shout it, as Bob Dylan sang, so that all souls can hear it.

But thanks for hanging in there for and with me.  Will try to get something really nice written up tomorrow.

Until then...peace.

Elijah

No comments:

Post a Comment