Saturday, September 5, 2009

Working on the little computer

There should be a special place in Hell reserved for people who create computer viruses.  We've been working on trying to get rid of the one I have in this machine, but so far no luck.  But we can't infect anyone else, so the blog is completely safe.

Update:  my breathing has gone from bad to worse.  Lots of congestion, and I'm having to stop pedalling the bike much sooner than before--than even a week ago.  Which makes getting from Point A to Point B a bit of a problem.

The food truck didn't come tonight, so that means I've had ONE meal today.  And I was skinny to begin with.  But there's no real danger of starving to death, so I'll just whine a bit here and get it out of my system.

Missed my morning coffee.  Somehow I just wasn't up to asking people for the 40 cents I lacked to make the nut.  (Coffee is 42 cents for the Senior Special.)  So by the afternoon I had a splitting headache which only went away when I came down to check on the progress of my geek-friend who's trying to make bricks w/o straw, so to speak, when it comes to fixing this computer.

If I had a disk drive, he sez it would be no problem.  But of course I don't have one.  So it's...try this, try that.  Trying to get something going that will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment