Friday, October 30, 2009

Camp


Just thought y'all might like to take a gander at the Old Man's camp.  This is a typical shot, the tent still filled with "stuff." 

This photo taken a few days ago, and will soon be dated as I'm planning to move camp a few yards tonight.  Bit more secluded.

You can see that it's a bit of a clearing, fairly level.  No problem getting comfortable of a night.  But mosquitoes all around me when it's warm.

But now I have insect repellent, a good thing to have on hand.

My little home away from home.  Most of it thanks to Madame LaBelle.

Peace, aloha, and safe campsites,

Elijah

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog Elijah. Nice campsite.... dang skeeters, I use avon's "skin so soft" (yeah I just admitted that :0) - I'm a disabled vet .. I can handle it lol - learned about it in the service ... works like a charm!... Peace to ya Elija

    Aion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aion...thanks for the tip re the "skin so soft." Recently bought a can of insect repellent, hoping that does the trick. But a lotion would be much more..um... well, twould smell a lot better, right?

    Thanks for commenting, my friend!

    ReplyDelete